Boba Fett v3.0 – 3D Print – Armor, Back Belt, Extensions, Continued

Making It Bigger…

I did a test fit of the Cod Plate and Back Belt. The holes were about 2 inches off from being able to be connected…

I cut some strips of ABS to use as the bridge between the pieces.

This glue is supposed to work well on PLA. We will see…

Glued and clamped.

Glue is dry…

Trimming out the hole with my Exacto.

Success!

Ready to glue the extensions to the Back Belt…

All glued together! I did a test fit, and…. It’s STILL too small. I need to add about another inch to each side. Back to the drawing board…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.