Boba Fett v3.0 – 3D Print – Armor, Right Chest Plate, More Hump Work

Getting Closer To Finished…

Need to get rid of the “hump” once and for all…

I did some dry sanding to take off the high points of the primer.

Then, I used the wood rasp and heavy grit sand paper to take the “hump” down to the base plastic.

After some smoothing with medium grit sand paper, I applied some glazing putty. Fingers crossed that it doesn’t “craze” the primer, again…

Luckily, no “crazing” this time. I sanded the putty down with medium grit sand paper, and it’s now ready for another coat of primer.

Fourth coat of primer applied. The “hump” now seems to be gone. There are a few pits that still need some filling, though…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.