Helmet v3.0 – Right Ear Cap Reconstruction, Continued

Putting All Of The Pieces Together

With the revisions to the main lower part pretty much complete, it’s time to work it into the other parts…

Checking the fit with the new, flat extension piece.

Little bit of a gap, here…

A liberal application of glazing putty.

In preparation for primer, I cut a disc of masking tape, and placed it in the screw indention.

Sanded down the glazing putty, and everything finally looks good enough for primer…

I then cut the thin groove that runs around the entire piece, using am exacto knife…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.