Helmet v3.0 – Right Ear Cap Reconstruction, Continued

Making Room For The Wires

Since there will be two wires running down the inside of the rangefinder stalk, they will need to exit at the bottom and connect to the battery pack inside the helmet.

I did a rough sketch of the area that needed removing.

Then I used my dremel to grind away the plastic to make the opening bigger.

Test fit with the rangefinder stalk in the “up” position. Looks good…

Test fit with the rangefinder in the “down” position. Looks good, as well…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *